10.03.2011

reversible halloween/fall bag

I've never made a reversible bag before, but I decided to last night because it seemed easier than another project I wanted to start, but realized it just was not going to happen without my mom's superior sewing assistance (more on that in a week or two when i get the help!). It took me a while with pregnancy brain to figure it out (I know, sad) but I did it after squeezing my eyes shut and visualizing and concentrating harder that usual. :)  All I can say is "I did it my way"--don't know if it is the correct way. In fact, I know it wasn't, but oh well, the end product is fine with me.



AND the cute owl pattern covers a multitude of sins!


No comments:

Post a Comment

dear readers, i love your comments & questions! if you prefer you may e-mail me : aprilscraftnest at gmail dot com