11.06.2010

owl pin

Our neighbor gave us some tree stumps for our backyard renovation (more on that later) so to thank him, I made some banana nut muffins. The only problem is I only have little flimsy white paper plates. Not a very nice presentation. Then I remembered the felt bags that I Am Momma-Hear Me Roar made that I used for "boo bags" this year. Perfect!



I made one without the handle. Then of course, it needed decoration. Since owls have been all the rage and I can't seem to shake them either, that's what got made for the bag. When I was thinking about if I wanted to sew it or hot glue it, I thought "Why not make it functional?" So I made the little owl into a pin. Now our neighbor's wife can pin it on her bag, or her coat or a wreath or wherever she chooses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

dear readers, i love your comments & questions! if you prefer you may e-mail me : aprilscraftnest at gmail dot com